Some words
This is going to be my proper fiction writing blog.
My aim is to publish short stories I have written. I hope to do this on a fairly regular basis in a bid to get myself writing on a regular basis. Writing is my passion, I love words and I love the feeling of having created something. But fear of failure, rejection and inadequacy have stopped me taking this further.
I hope this blog will mark the beginning of a change in that.
I shall start with some stories I have written before.
My aim is to publish short stories I have written. I hope to do this on a fairly regular basis in a bid to get myself writing on a regular basis. Writing is my passion, I love words and I love the feeling of having created something. But fear of failure, rejection and inadequacy have stopped me taking this further.
I hope this blog will mark the beginning of a change in that.
I shall start with some stories I have written before.

1 Comments:
More please...you're slacking :)
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home